- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
ARMS Lab research on variable stiffness robot control and design presented at the European Control Conference.
ARMS Lab junior researcher, Altay Zhakatayev, presented his paper entitled “Integrated Optimal Design and Control of Variable Stiffness Actuated Robots” at the European Control Conference 2015.
The presentation received significant interest from the audience. The conference was held on the campus of the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria. ARMS Lab members had the chance to interact with renowned scientists of control theory and also attended preliminary, regular and tutorial sessions of the conference. To get more information on the paper, you can visit our publications page (here).