- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
Akmaral Moldagalieva joined ARMS Laboratory as a graduate student in 2016. Throughout the time in ARMS Laboratory she conducted research on Computer Vision-based approaches for robot's pose estimation challenges.
She will continue her education by studying on a doctoral degree in the Department of Computer Science at Laval University (Québec, Canada). We wish her all the best and good luck to succeed with her PhD studies.