- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
Akmaral Moldagalieva joined ARMS Laboratory as a graduate student in 2016. Throughout the time in ARMS Laboratory she conducted research on Computer Vision-based approaches for robot’s pose estimation challenges.
She will continue her education by studying on a doctoral degree in the Department of Computer Science at Laval University (Québec, Canada). We wish her all the best and good luck to succeed with her PhD studies.