- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
ARMS Labs researchers Altay Zhakatayev, Akmaral Moldagalieva, Zhanat Mahataeva, Askat Kuzdeuov, Yerzhan Rzagaliyev and Kudaibergen Urinbayev and PI Dr. Atakan Varol participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House as part of the School of Engineering and Digital Sciences exhibition.
In the upper atrium, ARMS researchers presented videos of their research next to the KazAeroSpace stand. Researcher Akmaral Moldagalieva informed the participants about undergraduate and graduate programs in Robotics near Block 3. Meanwhile, Altay Zhakatayev led multiple tours to the ARMS Lab in C4 research building. Visitors to the ARMS Lab were introduced to the state-of-the-art robotics research including tensegrity robots, soft manipulators and augmented reality. Visitors also had the opportunity to ask questions about field of robotics to the researchers.