- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
Secretary-General of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Houlin Zhao toured the Robotics and AI facilities in the C4 Research Building including ARMS, ALARIS, ISSAI, Human-Robot Interaction, and Medical AI Labs.
Mr. Zhao extended a formal invitation to Nazarbayev University to become a university-member of the ITU and also asked the researchers to participate in the annual AI for Good Global Summit ( https://aiforgood.itu.int ). The summit will be organized in Geneva, Switzerland between 4 and 8 May 2020.
Founded in 1865, ITU (www.itu.int) the oldest International Organization of the world. It is the specialized United Nations Agency for ICT services and technologies promotion, collaboration, and standardization.