- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
Prof. Atakan Varol Awarded the State Medal “Astana 20 Years”.
School of Science and Technology Robotics Chair Prof. Varol was awarded "Astana 20 Years Medal" for his contribution to the development of Kazakhstan and its capital Astana.
ARMS Lab Director Dr. Varol stated: "I am deeply honored by this recognition. Since my arrival in 2011, Astana has transformed itself from a young capital to a globally recognized, vibrant and highly-livable city, the center of administration, education, healthcare, industry, and culture for whole Kazakhstan. It is a source of national pride and identity for all Kazakhstanis. The young and educated people of Astana symbolize for me the dynamism of the country and its bright future. With my colleagues at Nazarbayev University, we will continue to strive diligently for Astana to emerge as one of the innovation and technology hubs of Eurasia."