- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
Founding ARMS Researcher Olzhas Adiyatov Departs for Doctoral Studies.
During his undergraduate studies in Robotics, Olzhas Adiyatov joined ARMS Laboratory as a founding researcher in 2011. Besides conducting top-notch research, he also contributed to the labs working atmosphere by being the go-to guy for computer and programming related problems of his fellow researchers.
During his BS and MS studies, he conducted research work on motion control and optimization based estimation methods. He has authored several strong publications on these topics.
He will conduct his doctoral studies in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the renowned University of Waterloo (Canada). We thank him for his diligent and high-quality work and wish him good luck and success in all his future endeavors.