- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
ARMS Lab Researcher Denis Fadeyev Received the Prestigious Yessenov Foundation Scholarship.
First-year Robotics MS student, Denis Fadeyev received the esteemed Yessenov Foundation Scholarship ( http://yessenovfoundation.org/ ). The scholarship will cover the cost of a research internship in a laboratory of a top-ranking university. Denis already got accepted to the Learning Algorithms and Systems Laboratory ( http://lasa.epfl.ch/) of Prof. Aude Billard at the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). In 2017, EPFL was named at the top young university of the world by the Times Higher Education ranking.