- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
Prof. Varol Presented a Lecture on Machine Learning as Part of the Digital Kazakhstan Lecture Series
Ten topical seminars related to Data Science are presented by experts of Nazarbayev University in cooperation with Zerde as part of the Digital Kazakhstan initiative. On 3rd of March 2018, ARMS Lab PI Prof. Varol presented a lecture on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence as part of this lecture series. The lecture moderated by Prof. Michael Lewis was attended by high profile officials from various ministries and governmental organizations.
English and Russian versions of the lecture slides can be downloaded from the following links: