- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
- Two Papers Presented at the ICRA 2019 (Montreal, Canada)
Successive Linearization Model Predictive Control Tutorial is online.
As a response to multiple requests, ARMS Lab is pleased to announce a tutorial on Successive Linearization Model Predictive Control (SLMPC) scheme, which was presented on IEEE Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics 2017 . In this tutorial basic steps of SLMPC controller is covered and implementation steps are shown. The tutorial covers an easy-to-understand and highly-commented implementation of the method in MATLAB for two systems: a simple pendulum and a variable stiffness actuated (VSA) robot.
To access the tutorial follow the link https://armslab.github.io/lmpc-matlab/
|||A. Zhakatayev, B. Rakhim, O. Adiyatov, A. Baimyshev, and H. A. Varol,|
“Successive linearization based model predictive control of variable
stiffness actuated robots,” in 2017 IEEE International Conference on
Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), July 2017, pp. 1774--1779.
[ BibTeX | DOI | PDF ]