- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
- Two Papers Presented at the ICRA 2019 (Montreal, Canada)
UNIST Students Completed Their Internships at ARMS Lab
Two Kazakhstani students from the Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) completed their internships at ARMS Laboratory. Second year Human and Design Engineering student, Malika Gabbas utilized her computer aided drawing skills to create 3D visualizations of different grasp types using Solidworks. Nazarbek Sarkyt, junior student of Computer Science and Engineering, contributed to the annotation of the ARMS Lab grasp database. We thank Malika and Nazarbek for their hard work and dedication sincerely. We wish them success in their future studies, expect them to represent Kazakhstan in Korea positively and look forward to their arrival after finishing their studies.
Founded in 2007, a young startup similar to Nazarbayev University, UNIST ( www.unist.ac.kr/ ) is one of the four public universities in South Korea which are dedicated to research in science and technology, along with KAIST, GIST, and DGIST. It aims to be one of the top ten Science and Technology Universities by 2030. All courses at UNIST are taught in English and the university actively hires international students.