- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
ARMS Lab Director Prof. Atakan Varol Became a Technical Editor of IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics
ARMS Lab Direct Dr. Varol will serve the mechatronics community as a technical editor of the prestigious
IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics.
IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics attracts high quality publications from all different areas of
mechatronics. Mechatronics is the synergistic integration of mechanical electrical and computer
engineering to accomplish the design and implementation of intelligent devices.