- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
ARMS Lab Researcher Leaving for Graduate Studies to Vanderbilt University
ARMS Lab researcher, Mr. Almaskhan Baimyshev, is leaving Kazakhstan to pursue his PhD at the Department of Mechanical Engineering in the Vanderbilt University (USA). Located in the lovely Southern city of Nashville, Vanderbilt University is the alma mater of the ARMS Lab Director Dr. Varol.
Almaskhan spent a productive one year period as a research assistant after finishing his undergraduate studies at Nazarbayev University. Thanks to his diligence work and aptitude, he has co-authored one journal and two conference articles on model predictive control of variable actuated robots.
Dr. Varol wishes good luck and success to Almaskhan in this new and formative phase of his life and urges him not to forget that "Fortune favors the bold and the prepared."