- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
- Two Papers Presented at the ICRA 2019 (Montreal, Canada)
Robotics and Computer Science Students Returned from the Sakura Program.
Eleven Robotics and CS students of Nazarbayev University visited Tokai University for the Sakura Exchange Program. Robotics instructor Kuat Telegenov accompanied the students in their two-week trip. We extend our sincere gratitude to Prof. Yoshio Yamamoto and other members of Tokai University for organizing this opportunity. Azamat Yeshmukhametov, a Bolashak scholar studying at the Tokai University, was instrumental in the facilitation of this program.
NU students were integrated to research groups and assigned research tasks. They also participated in sightseeing visits to the Miraikan Science Museum at Odaiba , Nissan Plant at Yokohama and Robo Care Center. Besides being impressed by the Japanese technology, they were deeply touched by the hospitality, kindness, work ethics and diligence of Japanese people. Many of them expressed their interest to pursue graduate studies in Japan, the hotbed of Robotics research.
“Japan-Asia Youth Exchange Program in Science” (SAKURA Exchange Program in Science) is the program for enhancing exchanges between Asia and Japan of the youths who will play a crucial role in the future field of science and technology through the close collaboration of industry-academia-government by facilitating short-term visits of competent Asian youths to Japan. This program aims at raising the interest of Asian youths toward the leading Japanese science and technologies at Japanese universities, research institutions and private companies.
School of Engineering awarding Nazarbayev University Students with Certificate of Achievement:
CS Student Gaini Kussainova and lab members of Tokai University:
CS Student Merey Ramazanova and lab members of Tokai University:
NU Students at beach in Kanagawa prefecture:
ARMS Lab member Bauyrzhan Aubakir wearing HAL exosceleton in Shonan Robocare Center: