- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
ARMS Lab is the IEEE Access Best Multimedia Contest Winner 2015
The video accompanying the ARMS Lab paper “Closed-Loop Control of Variable Stiffness Actuated Robots via Nonlinear Model Predictive Control” was chosen as the grand prize winner of the 2015 IEEE Access Best Multimedia Contest. This uplifting news is another testament to the recognition of hard work and persistence.
ARMS Lab principal investigator Atakan Varol extends his sincere thanks to his laboratory members, who spent significant amount of time to conduct the research and create the video.
ARMS Lab is planning to publish groundbreaking works on its flagship project “Design and Control of Variable Stiffness Actuated Robots”.