- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
ARMS Lab Director Prof. Atakan Varol Presented an Invıted Lecture at Dogus University (Istanbul, Turkey).
Prof. Atakan Varol presented a lecture to the faculty and students of Dogus University on 23rd of December 2015. The topic of his talk was “New Trends in Industrial and Social Human Robot Interaction”. The presentation was attended by many engineering students, who actively participated in the ensuing question and answer session.
During his visit, Dr. Varol also met valuable faculty members of the Electronics and Communication Engineering Department and visited the departmental teaching and research laboratories.