- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
Senior robotics students presented their graduation projects
First cohort of robotics engineers of Kazakhstan will graduate this year from Nazarbayev University. On May 14, students presented their graduation projects to the faculty and staff of the School of Science and Technology. Undergraduate researchers of ARMS Laboratory, Farabi Kunghozhin and Nursultan Imanberdiyev reported on their project “Fusion of electromyographic and inertial motion sensors for a novel robot hand user interface”. Olzhas Adiyatov with Amina Keldibek demonstrated their work on motion planning for an industrial manipulator.
ARMS Lab director, Dr. Atakan Varol. congratulates the graduating students and wishes all the best in their future endeavors.