- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
ARMS Lab Research Presentation: Design of Variable Stiffness Actuated Robots
ARMS Lab research assistant, Altay Zhakatayev, gave a presentation on the design of variable impedance actuators to the students, researchers and faculty members of the Nazarbayev University.
Mr. Zhakatayev presented a review of various design approaches for developing variable impedance actuated robots. The main focus of the speech was made on variable stiffness and variable damping actuators, as well as the advantages they offer compared to conventional actuation paradigms.
You may download the presentation at: Design of Variable Impedance Actuators