- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
- Two Papers Presented at the ICRA 2019 (Montreal, Canada)
State Secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan visits ARMS Lab
State Secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Gulshara Abdykalikova, visited Nazarbayev University yesterday, November 20.
Ms. Abdykalikova gave a lecture on "The role of human capital in sustainable development of Kazakhstan". After the public speech Ms. Abdykalikova had a university tour where she was introduced to the Library, School of Engineering and ARMS laboratory of the Nazarbayev University.
Principal Investigator Atakan Varol acquainted Madam State Secretary with the structure of the Laboratory and the Department of Robotics of the School of Science and Technology. Researchers of ARMS described the projects which are currently being carried out and the progress achieved to the date. Ms. Abdykalikova expressed interest about the work being done in ARMS and wished further success in researchers' endeavor.