- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
ARMS Lab participates in the First International Technology Commercialization Forum in Astana
First International Technology Commercialization Forum was held on November 4-5 2014 in Korme Expo Center of Astana, Kazakhstan. Technology Commercialization Project is a program launched in 2010 by the Minstry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the World Bank.
The first day of the event started with presentation of first projects carried out and succesfully finished under the technology commercialization program. Principal Investigators of the projects reported on both technical achievements and commercialization success. Later the forum continued with Plenary Session which saw the high level participation from the Kazakhstani government including Vice Prime Minister Gulshara Abdukalikova and Minister of Education and Science Aslan Sarinzhipov.
ARMS lab members reported on the intermediate progress on the project "Enhanced Object Manipulation Using Multigrasp Robotic Hand for Intelligent Industrial Automation" which is carried out with the support of the program. Kazakhstani Parliament members, as well as business and industry representatives expressed interest and enthusiasm on the work accomplished by researchers.