- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
ARMS Lab attend exhibition at Parliament of Republic of Kazakhstan and ASTEX 2014
ARMS Laboratory participates in the science and technology exhibition at the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Astana Smart Technologies Exhibition (ASTEX) 2014.
The team presented their works to members of Kazkhstani's Parliament on May 16 and later, May 19-20, to a broader public attending the ASTEX 2014 exhibition in Astana's Media Center.
The group presented the recent progress on "Inertial Motion Capture Based Tele-operation of a Mobile Robot Manipulator" and "Enhanced Object Manipulation Using Multigrasp Robotic Hand for Intelligent Industrial Automation" projects. The works arouse interest among audience and received credit from education, science and engineering professionals.