- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
New Springer book chapter by ARMS lab researcher on design of robot hands published
“Biomimicry and the Design of Multigrasp Transradial Prostheses” – a book chapter authored by H Atakan Varol, Skyler A Dalley, Tuomas E Wiste, and Michael Goldfarb is published this month in “The Human Hand as an Inspiration for Robot Hand Development” book. The book is published by Springer as a part of the Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics.
The chapter discusses some important design objectives of multigrasp prosthetic hands and describes two approaches for design of such hands… Springer Link