- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
New Springer book chapter by ARMS lab researcher on design of robot hands published
"Biomimicry and the Design of Multigrasp Transradial Prostheses" - a book chapter authored by H Atakan Varol, Skyler A Dalley, Tuomas E Wiste, and Michael Goldfarb is published this month in "The Human Hand as an Inspiration for Robot Hand Development" book. The book is published by Springer as a part of the Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics.
The chapter discusses some important design objectives of multigrasp prosthetic hands and describes two approaches for design of such hands... Springer Link