- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
ARMS Lab researcher leaves for PhD studies at the Pierre and Marie Curie University
ARMS lab members congratulate Zhanat Kappassov who departed this month to pursue his PhD degree at the prestigious Pierre and Marie Curie University (Paris, France). A graduate of Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, Zhanat joined ARMS Lab early 2011 as one of the first researchers. ARMS Lab members wish Zhanat all the best in graduate education and professional development.