- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
- Two Papers Presented at the ICRA 2019 (Montreal, Canada)
Dr. Atakan Varol receives IEEE TBME Outstanding Paper Award
ARMS Lab is proud to announce that along with his co-authors, Dr. Michael Goldfarb and Kevin Ha, Dr. Atakan Varol was selected to receive the prestigious IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2013 Outstanding Paper Award. The paper, entitled "Volitional Control of a Prosthetic Knee Using Surface Electromyography" was published in the IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering in 2011. The paper received extensive interest from the robotics and biomedical engineering community and is highly cited in the last two years.