- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
ARMS Lab participates in IEEE ICMA 2013 Conference (Takamatsu, Japan)
Undergraduate researcher Olzhas Adiyatov, research assistants Zhanat Kappassov and Artur Saudabayev and the principal investigator of ARMS Lab Dr. Atakan Varol attended the IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA) 2013. The conference took place in the lovely port city Takamatsu of the Kagawa Prefecture in Japan between 4th and 7th of August.
Three papers were presented by ARMS Lab members at the conference. On August 5 paper “Rapidly Exploring Random Tree Based Memory Efficient Motion Planning” was presented by undergraduate researcher Olzhas Adiyatov. On August 7 papers “Semi-Anthropomorphic 3D Printed Multigrasp Hand for Industrial and Service Robots” and “An Intelligent Object Manipulation Framework for Industrial Tasks” were presented by Zhanat Kappassov and Artur Saudabayev, respectively. All the presentations received high level of interest and attention from the other researchers attending the conference.