- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
Military Officers attend ARMS laboratory
Number of officers of Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Kazaksthan attended ARMS Laboratory on Saturday, February 9.
Officers were introduced to the research projects being carried out at the lab, and had an opportunity to see the latest developments on major works.
Current iteration of a Robotic Arm (part of "Enhanced Object Manipulation Using Multigrasp Robotic Hand" project), with some other works, raised several questions which were answered by the researchers.