- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
- A Paper Base on Synthetic Dataset and Deep Learning Got Published on MDPI Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction Journal
- A paper was accepted for IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology journal
Two more grants awarded to ARMS Laboratory
We are delighted to announce that ARMS Laboratory was recently awarded two research grants by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Both of the applications were considered within the "Information and Telecommunication Technologies" priority, "Intelligent Robotic Systems" sub-priority of grant financing.
- "Generation of Dynamic Trajectories for Redundant Robot-Manipulator using Rapidly Exploring Random Trees"
Principal Investigator: Atakan Varol
- "Development and Control of Gyro-Stabilized Sensory Pan-Tilt System Implementing New Algorithms of Multiple Objects Tracking"
Principal Investigator: Almas Shintemirov
Follow the link below for more information:
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan