- ARMS PhD Student Zhanat Makhataeva Published her Review Paper on Augmented Reality in Robotics
- Analytical Modeling and Design of Negative Stiffness Honeycombs
- A paper entitled “Neural Network Augmented Sensor Fusion for Pose Estimation of Tensegrity Manipulators” was recently accepted for publication in the journal IEEE Sensors
- Altay Zhakatayev Successfully Defended PhD Thesis
- ARMS Member Akmaral Moldagalieva Leaves for PhD Studies.
- ARMS Lab member took the 3rd place at IROS 2019 competition.
- Deputies of the Mazhilis Visited ARMS Lab.
- ARMS Lab Participated in the Nazarbayev University Open House.
- General Secretary of ITU Haolin Zhao Visited Robotics and AI Laboratories.
- ISSAI Announced at the NU Digital Day.
Official Website Launched
We are happy to announce the launch of the official website of ARMS Laboratories of the Nazarbayev University. The website is aimed at providing latest news at the lab as well as display current progress on major projects currently ran at ARMS.
You can find information on people involved, research carried out and all the latest news from the labs. Publications section is coming soon and it will contain all the relevant papers and publications of the ARMS Labs.
You are kindly invited to register as a user to stay in touch, be able to comment out news and threads, leave feedback and access custom contents.
People and Contact Us sections will tell you more about faculty and staff working at labs as well as it provides you with the ability to communicate with the people involved.
That’s it for the first post, and again you are very welcome.